DailyMindGrind has been nominated for the Liebster Award, an award which recognizes website writers and allows them to nominate additional writers. Thank you to Eusociality Site for the nomination.
The tradition of the Liebster Award is for the writer to list facts about themselves, answer questions provided by the nominator, nominate 11 additional writers, and ask them a new set of questions.
Selected Facts about DailyMindGrind
1. The focus of my writing is to educate my readers about psychedelics and to emphasize the benefits of them to the mind, body and soul. I am hoping that one day they will be legal for medicinal purposes.
2. Networking is key, so reach out to those around you! You’ll never know who you’ll meet 😛 So far, I’ve experienced positive feedback and great advice so I am happy about that.
3. I began my website a couple months ago so I’m still very much a newbie, so my blog hasn’t really changed from when I first started. I’m definitely more knowledgeable about the world of blogging, that’s for sure though!
4. I don’t really focus too much on my writing itself, but rather on the quality of the things I write about and what knowledge I can spread to others.
5. I would like people to know that I am passionate about the material of this blog, and I hope more and more people come across it to spread the love 😀
Facts About Me
1. I wish I grew up in the 80s
2. I want to go to grad school to research psychedelics and change da worlddd
3. I live in California
4. I love to rave (PLUR)
5. Favorite DJs: Porter Robinson, Gareth Emery, Deadmau5, Bingo Players and Arty
6. I try to be as chill as possible and to enjoy the little things in life
New Questions for Websites I Nominate
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What or who inspires you?
3. What do you want people to take from reading your blog?
4. What are your goals/ambitions in life?
5. Would you rather choose the red pill or the blue pill (Matrix reference for those who don’t know)?
My 6 Nominees